Do not sell my personal information
Effective Date: 12/27/2019, applies to California residents.
Your Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Your Personal Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), beginning January 1, 2020, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information about them or their household, such as (though not limited to) their name, postal or email address, and other personally-identifying information. You need not be physically present in California to exercise this right provided that you have a current California residence.
This right is subject to certain exemptions. For example, the law does not apply to information that has been aggregated and/or de-identified such that it could not reasonably be used to identify you. It also does not apply to information that we share with third-party service providers in order for them to perform certain business functions for us.
While we believe Mobile application does not technically meet any of the applicability thresholds specified by this California law, we are committed to providing visitors with as many privacy choices as we reasonably can.
Transparency of information we use
With whom is your information shared
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, whom we share your information with, so we can provide your Mobile application experience, make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us.
On the Third Parties page we’ve carefully described the purposes of data sharing, as well as listed these third-party service providers.
How to Exercise Your Opt-Out Rights or Other California Privacy Rights
We’ve made it easier for you to control your settings if you have a Mobile application account. In short, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time.
- Change your notification settings or completely unsubscribe from all the notifications.
- Delete your account at any time. When you delete your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove all of your comments and quizzes you created.
- Access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within seven days of you asking us for it.
- Opt-out from of the sale of your personal information
If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, you may use any of the following contact points:
- On the website
- 2637 E Atlantic Blvd #37635 Pompano Beach, FL 33062
- By email at email@example.com
- Report a privacy problem in the Mobile application application