We build advanced mobile and web applications using latest technologies.
Leading hypercasual games to new realms and new heights
State of the art
No compromise between innovation, quality, and refinement
Focusing on high-quality code in the app development process
People enjoy learning new things and QuizzLand gives them such an opportunity: each question in the app is supported by a detailed explanation.
QuizzLand comprises an exclusive collection of finest quizzes and contains more than 500 well-designed levels.
The app has everything to make the education process easy and fun: competitions, duels and various mini-games to train attention and logic skills.
Shortly after its release, QuizzLand gained extreme popularity among trivia lovers from all over the world.
- 30+ million installs
- 40.000+ unique quizzes
- 30 available languages
Average rating on Google Play: 4.89
QuizzClub is a 10 million community of trivia fans: every day users upload new trivia quizzes to share their knowledge with others.
All the information is picked carefully and checked for factual mistakes by the community of elite reviewers.
QuizzClub questions are informative and cover a vast variety of topics - it's a perfect educational tool for people of all ages.
- Develop and manage development for new games
- Iterate on versions and provide input to improve game design
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related degree, or relevant professional experience
- Experience in working with Unity framework 5.x or higher and the Unity plug-in architecture
- 1-3 years’ experience at a game development company
- Mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store integration, including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enhance and support mobile sites and web applications that support business activities.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit and Jasmine and mocking frameworks like Moq.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 1-3 years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).